Jennifer is highly regarded as one of New Zealand’s leading employment and health and safety lawyers, with a wealth of experience in employment litigation, industrial relations, health and safety, complex restructures, large scale Holidays Act issues, executive remuneration and regulation, executive exits and immigration law. She regularly advises on novel and complex legal issues and is passionate about providing her clients with effective tailored solutions.
She has recently been listed as a ‘Leading Individual’ in The Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2023, and is rated one of the leading employment lawyers in the world, by Chambers Global.
Jennifer is regularly featured in the media presenting commentary on employment law issues of the day. She frequently writes articles and contributes to media reports in the press, radio and television. You will also find Jennifer speaking at many distinguished conferences, seminars and meetings that are attended by professionals from all over New Zealand, giving tips and advice related to employment law, and Health and Safety.
Jennifer has the following accreditations:
- Committee Member, Human Resources Institute of New Zealand (HRINZ) Auckland Branch
- Leader, Employment Relations Special Interest Group, subcommittee of HRINZ
- Former member, Auckland District Law Society Employment Law Committee
- Leading individual – Chambers Asia Pacific
- Leading individual – Chambers Global
- Listed as one of the pre-eminent employment law practitioners in the world in the Guide to the World’s Leading Labour and Employment Lawyers
- Leading individual, Labour and Employment – Guide to the World’s Leading Women in Business Law
- Leading individual – The Legal 500 Asia Pacific
MOB+64 21 304 604